Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Two fingers too short!!!

If you are an experimenting beader as I am you may find my beading useful. First pic shows some turban decorations that I made. The beige stone piece is made from some non symmetrical stones that I purchased and mounted on hard backing. A brooch pin is affixed to the back.

Then the yellow flower piece is made from flowers I purchased and I then added drops with gold bead caps. The other pieces are from home made satin roses with drops added and brooch pins.

Further below are belt patterns I experimented with. The satin ribbons are attached just as in the previous post regarding the chokers.






"Thus the Lord's bodily features are compared to the clouds of the rainy season. The devotees enjoy the Lord's beauty because it is a collection of all kinds of beauties. Therefore the word sarva-saundarya-sangraham is used. No one can say that the body of the Lord is wanting in beautiful parts. It is completely purnam. Everything is complete: God's creation, God's beauty and God's bodily features. All these are so complete that all one's desires can become fully satisfied when one sees the beauty of the Lord. The word sarva-saundarya indicates that there are different types of beauties in the material and spiritual worlds and that the Lord contains all of them." [ SB 4.24.45, SB 4.24.46, ]




No comments:

Post a Comment