Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Kirtan at Iskcon Pretoria, South Africa by Nrsimhananda Prabhu

Like I have said before in Africa beat is in the blood. Watch this kirtan my husband sings. I got this mail today.

Hare Krishna,Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.We always knew Pretoria kirtans were world famous :) well here's the proof on YouTube ! ECSTATIC kirtans led by none other than His Grace Nrsimhananda Prabhu !http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7qGyvqnAnQ&feature=related(make sure you go till the 5 min mark !)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyasUYy9LO8Word of caution: Be prepared to get 'ecstatic-fied'.. I was literally dancing out of my chair as I watched this, with my colleagues wondering what's happening ! :)All glories to the kirtaneers of Pretoria, who fire us up every week !Your servant,Aditi

1 comment:

  1. Very good article.I think this site will do better in future.


    wow nice article ,Excellent page...I appreciate this blog....
    nice posting for this site.love to see this kind of site thank you for your comments .its really good comments ,its really good comments


    thank you for your comments

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete